Monday, July 21, 2008

Evolution or IS IT?!

Back in primary school days when dear dad used to send us to sleep at 8 PM I truly believed what he said that we need those 12 hours of sleep in order to develop a healthy brain n' if we had anything less than that we seriously feared for our sanity n' wondered if we r gonna grow up to be somehow retarded...after all parents never lie in those pinky days n' although I know now that all they really wanted is to have quiet evenings that theory is still NOT proven wrong :D ...few years latter my parents reduced our sentence to 9 hours n' with some negotiations we accomplished a settlement for 8...now as a grown up I believe 6 hours w'd be ideal...5 w'd be convenient...4 r just about enough...n' in crises (i.e. exams) 3 hours r doable...is this evolution or what?!! after all evolution is just a theory!!...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

speaking about healthy brain..the results tell that you didn't obey your dad.. or maybe you just pretended going to bed.. :P

Sharks said...

Not obeying my dad was not an option so like the saying "You can take a horse to water but you can't make him drink" n' u know what else?! The Arabic version of that includes an Ass :D

So what's my point again?!! Hmmmm yes I AM retarded n' slightly demented thank u very much :/

Anonymous said...

if we exchanged roles in previous comments you would call me sensitive ;)

Sharks said...

Am not being sensitive here!! I only list facts remember ;D