Sunday, December 05, 2010

“Just Like Us” Comedy Show

Yesterday December 04, 2010 I went to my first live stand-up comedy show –Syria’s first as well -featuring 3 international comedians (Ahmed Ahmed an Egyptian-American, Angelo Tsarouchas a Greek- Canadian & Erik Griffin a Jamaican-American).

My younger brother M turned 25 the day before n it was my gift to him n to myself as well though am not turning into anything anytime soon but hell these ppl were so freakin funny I laughed my heart out for 2 n a half hours non-stop that I ended up with a headache.

The movie on which the show is based on: http://justlikeusthemovie.com/

2 comments:

acmeconsulting said...

Sounds like fun!

thomaru said...

I really like your blog, it looks very nice, I'm happy to visit again to see your blog because it's very good indeed and very nice, thank you for all. Regards, filmmaking for dummies I really hope to be your friends.