Monday, June 25, 2007

Sharsha7a Day...

Yesterday at work everyone was feeling down in the dumps...that's when we came up with the "Anti-Depression Club" with few selected ppl. from different departments...the activities of this club is scheduled on every Monday...
Today's activity is called "Sharsha7a Day" literal translation w'd be "Fashion-mess Day"...we get to wear whatever we want as long as we look a mess...so my choice for today was: yellow boots, fire-red socks, black skirt "so I can reveal the socks :P", orange long T-shirt+ black top with cap, brownish tie "dad's" and the T-shirt's price tag (I made sure that it was obvious enough)...guaranteed mess...

That was fun :D

10 comments:

مترجم سوري said...

u should've taken a photo and put it on ur desk.
or use it when u wanna apply to another job.

sorry to put u on the mobile all this time. i should write u my landline number.
i'll email it to u.

and u should feel so guilty to make me waste the chance of seeing the stupid play for FREEEEEEEEE.

nah just kidding.
:/

مترجم سوري said...

i have just realized that i have been tag in here!!!

see how useful to sit with nothing to do.
u would realize lots of things around u.
!!

مترجم سوري said...

asma ya 7ababeh, there is a concert in DAr Al2saad in the coming two weeks, can u come?
it starts at 8pm and fisnishes at 10 am :D kidding pm.
so if u can let me know.
i told 3ammo eyad he said he will think about it.
i don't know if u wanna go.

Cute NK2 said...

Lak Shaaaaaaarks ... Please tell me you took a picture ..
This is better than the pink sweater and the bright green jeans :P

Sharks said...

Lak ya rahaf ya 7abbabeh walla 3adi...don’t sweat it...sorry if I let u down but there's no way I w'd have made it...n' about the concert..hmmm I don’t know...is it a rap concert?! :P ...

Nisreneh wlay kifek!...ya I took pictures n’ my costume was humble compared to the other members of the club…u’ll see what I men when u see the pic. :*

GraY FoX said...

mabeddy see the photo :|
w you can never look sharshoo7a aslan :|
so stop trying :P

GraY FoX said...

w sa7 men shan el concert , i have no freaking idea what kind of concert it is , but wanna come netghalaz :P

Anonymous said...

hay 3asal...dont forget to send me these photos 'by mistake' too :P
by the way, nice to know u (F)

Sharks said...

sorry it took me thiiiiiiiiiis long to reply to ur comments but it's better late than ever :P

3ammo iyado el 7abbab ya3ni wither u like it or not I was sharsho7a n' God bear with me cuz I think Rahaf's gonna kill me soon :P

Hey RK, it was a pleasure knowing u girl after u teased the hell out of me :) ...
am' not sure what that (F) stands for?!! :/

Z said...

haha...nice idea!