Sunday, July 02, 2006

So much for World Cup 2006

So Brazil lost the game and the world cup is over to me...ya3ni it is a big deal to me...it's a dam shame...

But I would like to say something for those who called me after the game to scorn n' teas me...

Even though it was past midnight...even though I could hardly breathe...even though i was extremely upset...
I answered your call...
Even thought I could turn my phone off...even though I could press the red button...even though I could let it keep on ringing forever...
But now i know this as a fact...
After your absurd phone call...the game score is still the same...Brazil is still out...
BUT...the numbers on ur phone bill r much bigger than before...I know now how far u can go...and so much for being there when I need u...so much for friendship...

5 comments:

مترجم سوري said...

loool
take it easy

y3ni kllo 2smeh wo nassib
allah yfta7 nassbik
:D

Cute NK2 said...

I didn't call you ya Sharks... I couldn't find it in me to do it right after that game.... I was mourning England myself...
Bas ya Sharks.... I hate Brazil.....

x said...

people sometimes just have no class.. one of my friends called me before the game to make sure I was ready to "see France get their ass kicked"
I say what goes around comes around, don't give it too much thought

Z said...

it's ok man...the next world cup is for Brazil!

Sharks said...

Hehe Lool back!
Ya3ni ya Rahaf ya 7ababeh, what this has to do ever with nasibi :D

Hey Cutie!
I know u wont do such a thin'...to tell u the truth I really wanted to call Iyad n' teas him about England...good thin' I waited a couple of hours :P...n' don’t worry u can hate Brazil as much as u want...

Hey Omar how r u?!
Maybe u r right...i made such a big deal out of it cus they made it sound so personal...Oh well never mind!...thanks for ur comment...

Hey Zaid where have u been?!...i feel like a little kid that being fooled around :P...but that was sooo sweet thin' from u to say...Thx...