Sunday, June 11, 2006

My Birthday...My cool new Key chain...

2 days ago I celebrated my birthday on the 8th of June...

I just loooooved my new key chain :D it's the coolest ever (4m Iyad & Nisrin) Thank u guys...i don’t know when or how or even why I have a thin' for cows ;P...

I just wanna say thanks to all of you how remembered starting from My family, Nisrin, Oula, Ammar, Ramaz, Lubna, Amal, Diala, Rahaf (Me ;), Dareen, Dema, Razan, Iyad, Hussam,Noor, Sara, Ahmad and Maysa...

Love you all!...

9 comments:

مترجم سوري said...

happiest birthday inshallah
nice cows,
u have a thind for cows, i adore giraffes:P

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday sharks...

Sam... said...

Happy birthday sharks.....

3o2bal 100 seneh...

have fun

Cute NK2 said...

Heehee.... :p

Sharks said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sharks said...

Hey thanks everyone!...

Hehe Rahaf!...giraffes ha?!..nice choice...n' by the way it's only one cow but different pausing :D...

Hey Ahmad thanks!...nice to see u here..i've been following ur blog for a while now :)...

Hey Sam thanks a lot!... but i guess 100 is a lil bit tooo much...26 is more than enough :D...

Hehehe Cutie...wallahi i u can imagine how much i love my cow :D...i take it out of my purse n' put it on my disk all day long at work...i got laughed at a lot...but still i love it...thank u :*...

x said...

habby birzday..
enjoy it :)

Cute NK2 said...

W lak fashsar who laughes at you..
Brooh bkasserlek rason..

Sharks said...

Hey thanks Ayham!...thanks for stopping by...

Hey Omar how r u?! n' thanks...

Lik Kafu ya Nisrineh...3a rasi keel 2abadayat el sha3'oor :D...love ya girl...