Sunday, March 26, 2006

Caught up in life…

Will it's about time!...i seriously missed my blog n' I think I owe it an explanation...
Dear Blog!...
am sorry I had to leave you for a while but wallahi I was so busy...first I had my exams...thank God I did very well n' am proud of it...then I changed my job...I wasn't planning to...but things just happened...i let new ppl into my life...some am glad to keep n' some others am not so sure!...Also some ppl. Just got out of my life ...some I had to let go n' others just took off by themselves!...I got back to a very bad habit I thought I got rid of long time ago...am laughing more...eating less...sleeping more...dreaming less...crying more...n' caring much much more less...but still...things r just fine thanks to all my friends n' loved ones wallahi you are the light of my life!...so I guess am back...

4 comments:

Sam... said...

Wow,..

That explains why you where away all that time.

do like your new Job?

Good Luck.

Cute NK2 said...

Guess who's back ,,,,
lak ahleneeeeeeeeh ya Sharks..
miss you kteer ktaar , you are a shiny star in my life that i wanna look up to for the rest of my life...

Sharks said...

Hey Sam!...yes i do like my new job...SO FAR...thanks n' good luck to u tooo...

Hey My sweet cute Nisrineh girl!...Ahleeneh Ahleeneh Ahleeeeeneh!...Same here Walla i cant picture my life without u...i just love MMMOWA7...

GraY FoX said...

welcome back dear sharks hehehehehe.... miss you so much ya dear
no posts and no hanging out ... i'm deb wallahi