Saturday, December 31, 2005

Generations...

This weekend I had the strangest conversations...first I discovered that my 12 years old cousin have the complete Eminem n' 50cent collection...boy i was shocked 8/...so i felt like it was my duty to sit down with him n' gave him some "PARENTAL ADVISORY"...since his parents probably can't or wont deal with such thing...so i explained few points about what's good n' what's bad in rap music...n' i tried to make sure he'll stick to the good ones only...hehe!...i even had this 2pac VS. Eminem n' 50cent talk...i don't think he'll change his mind but at least i tried :P...

The next one took place when i was watching the former vice president interview with my family...when all of a sudden my 7 years old brother ask me...WHAT HAPPENED TO THE MASK MAN "Al MUQANA3"?!...honestly first i thought he was saying this suggesting to change the channel on some cartoons...again to my amazement he was asking about the witness in the Millis investigation 8/...
Well hope the generations to come will be ready to face the challenges of their time...n' continue to finish what we couldn't!...SO HELP THEM GOD!...

10 comments:

Muhannad said...

I too was amazed by my 5 years old niece, the way she thinks and talks, and the things she can understand now, I can say that compared to her when I was 5 I seem extremely stupid, humans are evolving for sure, and we need it with the way the world is becoming, may god be with them to face the future.

Sharks said...

hehe tell me about it :)...compared to them hmmmmm!...i don't think that they would even play with us :(...dam i was stupid :P...

GraY FoX said...

lol this proves darwen's theory ;)
for god's sake guys .... those kids are digital heroes ;) ....
and they will finish the chaos that we had started earlier

Sharks said...

Hey Iyado el 7abab!...Eh what if they r the digital heroes?! ;)...we r still much cooler :P...n' i dont think we started any chaos as we r still somehow cleaning the mess of the ones before us :S...they should've said something before it's gone this far!...

Linux Juggler said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amr T said...

funny post

Tarek said...

nice post

Tarek said...

Come on sharks, why did you stop blogging !?

Cute NK2 said...

WHERE ARE YOU SHARKS??????

Cute NK2 said...

Lak show up girl