Monday, November 14, 2005

Ladies First....Très Gentille!!!!

I came home after a long busy day…turned the TV on to see what's new...but I didn't feel like watching the news so instead I turned to my beloved mom n' asked her if there's any new news worth watching...so she told me that they caught one woman from the Jordan suicide-bombers attacks...
OK...so According to Jordanian official: the guy (the Suicider) actually waited for his wife to go first....But when she didn't blow...He asked her to go out?!!!!....R u Serious?!!!....

I ended up watching the news anyway...i needed to hear it for myself....So what exactly was he or she thinking...did they count to three...if they did then the dead husband defiantly cheated cus he didn’t go on three :D...

P.S. the woman's story on this turned out to be a completely different story...but here I commented on the official story...

4 comments:

x said...

hehe..
I usually trick into my friends into something stupid by telling we would do it at the same time.. but never do those stupid things involve DEATH!

I hope husbands who want to get rid of their wives don't get any ideas! otherwise we'll see bombs going off everwhere :D

Nightlegend said...

Nver believe official stories issued by most arab countries in similar situations!

GraY FoX said...

lol he is having his own revenge and a new version of the story ( ladies first ) ;)

Sharks said...

Hey Omar!...well i figured that out from ur post "have u ever?!" with the monkey pic...being a friend of urs can be a dangerous thing to do :D...

Welcome Nightlegend!...but try this " Never EVER believe official stories issued by ANY Arab country in ANY situation!"...make more sense ha?!...

hi Muhannad...thanks for stopping by...well that's exactly what i was saying...

hey Iyado!...even if he's having his own revenge...look who survived :)...

finally i got to believe that he really wanted to get rid of his wife n' got himself a defused bomb...but his wife switched them while he was sleeping n' she lived happily ever after!! :D...how about that!!...